Corrugated fiberboard, also known as micro-flute, is a material consisting of a fluted corrugated sheet and one or two flat liner-boards. Unlike corrugated board, micro-flute has enhanced printing capabilities. It is made on “flute lamination machines” or “corrugators” and is used in the manufacture of shipping containers and corrugated boxes.
The corrugated cardboard tray is a high quality, functional and efficient packaging, giving a response to the special needs of the agricultural sector. It has multiple functions:
- Flexibility and responsiveness of supply
- A lightweight packaging
- Used to transport, protect and ventilate
- A clean and safe packaging
- Traceability and information vector
- Promotion vector
- A wide range of sizes
- Standardized at European level to optimize logistics
- Recycled fiber made from 100% recycled fiber
- Printability double clay-coated surface for eye-catching graphics
Excellent consistency: roll-to-roll consistency
125 ~ 450 g/m2.
Packaging, Transportation, Other